Wednesday 16 March 2011

Whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same...

Just because...

 I thought I'd share a few photos I took a while back of some beautiful dwarf iris and a couple of my favourite quotes...

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same...

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same
~ Emily Bronte

“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.”

Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.”
~ unknown

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment