Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spring has sprung...

Although it's not technically spring until the 20th March, everything is coming to life in our garden already, so I thought I'd share a few of the little beauties with you...

♥ Muscari

~ Muscari ~


~ Snowdrops ~

“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.”

~ Muscari & Snowdrops ~

And although the daffodils are a little bit behind I thought I'd include a photo from our trip to Bodnant Gardens last year in honour of our Welsh friends to wish them a very happy St David's Day.

I wandered lonely as a cloud

And also to wish my late Grandpa Hawkyard a happy birhday.

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment