Tuesday 9 March 2010

Helloooo and Welcome

Hello and a very warm welcome to my first ever blog!!

My name is Mandy, and after getting married in August, 2009, to my best friend and soul mate Chris, I suffered the dreaded "post wedding blues".

It's true I'd officially caught the wedding bug and so after such wonderful feedback from my own wedding and much encouragement from family and friends Saddleworth Shindigs a vintage china hire and vintage shop was born.

Through this blog I aim to put some of my ideas and inspirations through along with items we have to offer at Saddleworth Shindigs from vintage china hire to vintage inspired wedding favours and beautiful vintage jewellery.

Here is a selection of our pretty china cups:-








And we are building a large collection of the prettiest tea and coffee pots:-





Well that's all for my first posting, please bear with me as I suffer technophobia so unsure of how this will turn out, and I must get a shuffle on it's Mother's Day tomorrow and I need to go out and do some shopping.

Thanks for looking in

Mandy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment