Monday 7 February 2011

Stop And Smell The Roses

We are always searching for pretty vintage items to add to our hire list and this is one of the newest finds from our "junking" trips to flea markets and thrift shops.

I absolutely adore this crystal rose bowl, so much so it has pride of place on the conservatory dining room table at home (for now until I find my next junking treasure), that's what's so good about buying things to hire out for our lovely brides, we more often than not use them in our home...let's face it this is just to pretty to be stuck in storage!!

Vintage Crystal Rose Bowl & Books

We added a few vintage books and my grandmother's pearls, rhinestone necklace and brooch to make a pretty vignette.

Vintage Crystal Rose Bowl & Books

The little pink butterfly you can see on the books is a little memento saved from our wedding day.

Pretty Vintage

We have tons of pretty vintage glass candlesticks that look just wonderful mixed with the many crystal rose bowls we have, and in the background is my favouritist glass cloche, I've put little rose favour boxes inside it, which can be found here but you could use it for anything really, cakes, cheese, or with beautiful flowers inside to make an original table centre piece, we have a great collection of these now in various shapes and sizes.

Sometimes You Got To Stop & Smell The Roses

Soooo for now I'm just taking time to admire my newest vintagey find and taking the time to stop and smell the roses!

Happy Days!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment