Wednesday 2 June 2010

Vintage Glamour...

My love of vintage jewellery began many years ago when I was allowed to choose which brooch or demi parure set my Grandma, Emily Fox, was going to wear on a Saturday night when she went out dancing.

I inherited my love and the start of my collection of vintage jewellery from her, like a magpie I have sourced anything sparkly, many signed pieces such as Trifari, Lisner and Sarah Coventry.

It is my intention to include an online shop at Saddleworth Shindigs, so Brides, Mother's of The Brides, Bridesmaid's and Maids Of Honours, have the opportunity to share in its beauty too. And what better for their "something old" than a beautiful piece of vintage jewellery to add that final touch of glamour.

Here's a sneaky peak of some of the vintage bling

Vintage Chevron Necklace

Sarah Coventry Rhinestone Chevron Necklace


Vintage Bling (i)

1950's Vintage Rhinestone Clip On Earrings

For vintage jewellery and all other vintagey goodness please take a look at Saddleworth Shindigs

No comments:

Post a Comment